Odisha Government is bringing many plans and schemes for poor farmers. Here is Food Odisha Token List for farmers which helps every farmer to get a token to sell their produced crops at a suitable price. The Odisha Government started this foododisha online portal to provide financial help to these farmers. Under this scheme, both Kharif and Rabi crops will be purchased by the government.
All farmers whose crops were sold by third parties and the profit amount was very low will now be happy. Now farmers at least get paid as they deserve. Around 70 percent of people are farmers in Odisha. So, this will really give them a new way to sell. It will also encourage them to focus on more agriculture and crop production.
Food Odisha Token List & Dhana Mandi Farmer List
|Name of the Scheme||Food Odisha Dhana Mandi Token|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Benefits||Suitable price for crops from Farmers|
|Beneficiary||Farmers in Odisha|
|Application Mode||Online Form + Offline|
|Similar Scheme||Odisha Ration Card List|
Objective & Benefits of Food Odisha Token
- The Food Odisha Token List (Dhana Mandi Token) will help every farmer to get a comfortable price for their crops.
- Dhana Mandi Department can reach directly to the farmers without any hurdles.
- The government tries to lessen the problems of farmers and buy all crops whether their crops will sell or not.
- The main objective of the Odisha Government is to promote all farmers to do farming by providing suitable prices for their crops.
- Farmers get the money for their crops directly in his/her bank account.
Government’s Price for Rice in Dhana Mandi
After farming overall farmers think about the good payment against their crops. It is a very casual situation for all farmers. All farmers want to get a fair price for their crops for which they started another crop farming.
So, the Odisha government has decided to pay a new Minimum Support Price to the farmers. The pricing of FAQ quality rice is 1868 rupees. Actually, if we search for this, the pricing of Grade-A rice is 1888 rupees.
How to do farmer registration for Dhana Mandi 2023?
Step 1: First, go to Food Odisha online farmer registration portal by clicking here. Otherwise, directly go to foododisha.in/farmerregistration.html.
Step 2: A new page will open. Click on the “Farmer Registration Form” option. Now, if you are on mobile, the form pdf file will start downloading. If you are on a computer, the PDF file will open. You need to download that.
Step 3: Print out the farmer registration form. Fill up with all correct details.
Step 4: Attach all the required documents (mentioned below) with the form. Then, you have to do a signature or you can give a thumb impression.
Step 5: Now deposit your form at the nearest Panchayat Samiti Office.
- Bank passbook details with its front page copy.
- Farmers land details or ROR details.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Phone number.
- If farmers cultivate on another person’s land (Sharecorper) then a self-declaration (Consent Letter) and Aadhar copy are required of the landowner.
How to Check Food Odisha Token List?
- You have to go to the official FoodOdisha.in website and the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Now, go to the section online service. Then, click on the Transparency Portal.
- Again a new page will open. After it, you have to click on “Know Farmer Registration Status”.
- Now, you have to fill up District name, Block name, Village name, Season, and Select Block. Then, click on the show button.
- After this, the Food Odisha token list page will open in front of you. If you want, you can take a printout of the token list.
Steps for a Farmer for Paddy Preparation
- Farmers are instructed to clean their crops properly.
- Use plastic or Jhota bags for crop packing.
- Each bag should be 50 KG or less than 50 KG.
- Keep all packets in a secure place because storage is important for this.
- When you receive your token from Dhan Mandi, You need to go to the Crop collection center with your crops, ID proof and token.