In this article today, we are going to provide you with all the general aspects of Odisha Labour Card list. What are all sorts of benefits you are getting with this labour card? Along with that, we will guide how can you apply the same online. Also, you can check the current beneficiary list district wise to check whether your name is enlisted.
For the people willing to apply for new labour card you can check the eligibility criteria and all the required documents. So keep reading to get all the information related to the labour card and get answers to your queries.
Odisha Labour Card List 2022
As we already knew, the primary purpose of Labour Card is to give all types of assistance from finance to health care for construction workers. The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board has been instituted to manage business and state of administration of Building and other Construction Workers. It also takes care of their well-being in the workplace as well as government assistance measures. The B&OCWW Cess Act has been implemented by the Odisha Buildings and other Construction Workers Welfare Board to augment the resources needed to enhance the welfare of construction workers and to collect the cess at the cost of construction work for the purpose set up by the government.
Benefits In Odisha Labour Card
The B&OCWW board of Odisha state-issued labour card for the betterment of construction workers. Using the labour card, the beneficiaries can avail many benefits for them and their family. So check below for the list of benefits that comes under labour card.
- Accident Assistants
- Assistance in Marriage Expenses
- Education Assistance
- Maternity Benefits
- Death Benefits
- Assistance for funeral expenses.
- Medical Expenses Help for treatment under RSBY & BKKY
- Housing help under Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Assistance for purchasing bi-cycle
- Help in the purchase of Working Tools
- Help in the purchase of Safety Equipment
- Financial Help for skill up-gradation
- Helps in Loans and advances for construction of the house
Recently some proposals are being reviewed to provide more benefits under labour card along with all the existing benefits for the construction workers.
To get the labour card BOCWW board has set some eligibility criteria, which you must fulfil to get the card. To know more about the required eligibility standards, please check below.
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
- The applicant age must be between 18 to 60
- Age proof
- High School certificate
- Birth certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- 3 passport size images
- Nomination form
- Employment certificate
How To Download Odisha Labour Card List 2022 Online
If you need to check your name on the beneficiary list of Odisha Labour Card you need to follow below steps, you will get the list.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Odisha Labour Card.
- Then on the home page, click on Reports option.
- Now click on Reports On Beneficiries
- Then on the next page, it will show Districtwise Beneficiary Information page, here select the required district.
- After this, the detailed list will be displayed on the screen.
Procedure to Apply For Odisha Labour Card
To get all the benefits of Odisha Labour Card, you can apply for the same by following the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to go to the official website of Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board.
- Next on homepage top menu bar click on Download option.
- Here click on the Registration Form option.
- Next, download the form and take a print out.
- Fill all the required details on the form and attach three recent passport size photo.
- Along with that, attach all the necessary documents.
- After everything is done, submit the application form on the nearest department office with Rs 20 registration fee.
For any query you may contact on Phone or Fax+91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Labour helpline number: 155368
So in this post, we have provided all the details about Odisha Labour card. Hope it will help you with the queries you are looking for. Please keep visiting this page to get all the updates about Odisha Labour card. We always this post as soon as we get any updates with this scheme.