Scholarships are one of the best ways to help students who are unable to study because of financial problems. The Scholarship PFMS (Public Financial Management System) is one of the most helpful scholarships in India. So, here we have got all the details of PFMS Scholarship 2022 for you.
In this post, you find the exact information about PFMS Scholarship Status, Eligibility, online registration, and more.
List of Contents
PFMS Scholarship List 2022 (pfms.nic.in)
|Name of the Scheme||PFMS Scholarship|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Benefits||Scholarship for Students|
|Beneficiary||Students in India|
|Similar Scheme||WB Krishak Bandhu List|
What is PFMS Scholarship?
PMFS is a scholarship conducted by the Indian government. It provides only for the students. The students which are unable to pay their fees at the education institute. It gives incentive to secondary students. Its full form is the Public Financial Management system. It is one of the steps of the Indian government to spread basic education to financially challenged students. Under this pfmc scholarship, some special categories come like Odisha Backward Caste, Scheduled Caste, Girls etc.
List Of Scholarship Under PFMS
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Universities / College Student
- Up-graduation of Matric of SC Students
The poor students who have talent but they have lack opportunity, get a chance to prove themselves.
With this Scholarship, they can continue their study without any problem.
- The student must have the following eligibility.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be below 6 Lakh.
- The applicant’s age must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- The applicant must have passed 10th Class.
Required documents to Apply Online
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Certificate
- Passport Size photographs
- Fee Receipt
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank details
How to Apply Online through pfms.nic.in
Step 1: Go to the Official Website Of PMFS.
Step 2: Click on the option of student registration.
Step 3: Select the Scheme you want to apply to.
Step 4: Enter your details.
Step 5: Click on “Search”.
Step 6: Wait for your application form. It will be automatically fill up.
Step 7: Give your details and upload the required documents.
Step 8: Go to the “Submit” and click it
Precaution While Filling Application Form
Be careful about your name’s spelling and the year of passing.
Must take a print with you.
How to check your PFMS payment status
Step 1: Visit the Official website of PFMS.
Step 2: Go to the “Know Your Payment “ option.
Step 3: Fill up the required information.
Step 4: Click on search.
Step 5: Wait a minute your details will be on your screen.
PFMS Bank List
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Karnataka bank
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian overseas bank
- Indian bank
- IDBI bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Yes bank ltd
- Vijaya bank
- United bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO bank
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- Federal bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- Tamilnad mercantile bank ltd